Sunday, February 8, 2009

turn to ya left and tell somebody

I really just want to preach, I want other people to know Him and how incredible He is. I see it in life everyday, people that He has impacted and radically changed. I just wish that everyone around me could get that, that they could see what I see and experience what I experience. Not that I am super-spiritual or w/e but just knowing what it is to abide in Christ and actually see and feel His work. I really believe that if people really let Christ rock their world then we wouldn't have to vote on every little thing and have to fight and argue over stupid stuff. I also don't want to give you the impression that I think I am all holy and stuff... I am nothing without Him who makes me complete, I am just some kid. He is everything.

K bye

2 comments:

  1. Aw Mr. Josh, I'm glad you came back to Bham! There would be no one to sing Aerosmith with me, if you weren't.

    Now go shut up, and have some babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post! The challenge I face is to live a life that will speak of Him, without me having to. It’s sometimes so appealing to take the easy way out, that’s when we really need to rely on Him to show us His gentle way.

    ReplyDelete